* gcc uninstall and install problems(redhat linux 8.0 version)
@ 2004-07-21 15:07 RajChandrasekaran
From: RajChandrasekaran @ 2004-07-21 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

hi,

 i need 2 uninstall my current gcc version and install a new one...thts i
have to install gcc 2.95 version ...

at present when i run

[root@localhost root]# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/2.95.4/specs
gcc version 2.95.4 20010319 (prerelease)

but iam not sure whether gcc 2.95 is installed in my system or not??
wat i thought is i may uninstall this piece and install the same version
once again!!
 can u pls guide me thru this process(i.e both install and uninstall)
i've absolutely no idea how 2 unistall or install!!

thanx in advance

regards ,
rajasekaran C
i|Nautix Technologies India pvt ltd,
Tidel park , chennai.

phone: 91-44-22546000
extn : 2542

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-21 15:07 UTC | newest]