* help whith graphics
@ 2002-01-15 14:10 miguel angel 1
From: miguel angel 1 @ 2002-01-15 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

hi , list i'm turboC++ programer and i like learn program whith gcc
somebody can say me how draw lines circles... (like graphics.h in turboc++)

* RE: help whith graphics
       [not found] <616BE6A276E3714788D2AC35C40CD18D30F499@whale.softwire.co.uk>
@ 2002-01-15 23:27 ` Rupert Wood
From: Rupert Wood @ 2002-01-15 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'miguel angel 1'; +Cc: gcc-help

Miguel Angel wrote:

> i like learn program whith gcc somebody can say me how draw lines
> circles... (like graphics.h in turboc++)

Graphics libraries aren't really a function of the compiler: rather,
Borland happened to bundle a graphics library with their compiler.
Available graphics libraries depend much more on your platform and
operating system.

The only cross-platform library I can think of is SDL
(http://www.libsdl.org/) but it's probably a bit low level for what
you're after. If you're using Linux on a PC then there's also svgalib
(http://www.svgalib.org/) but again that's probably too low level. Or,
recently recommended on this list, FreeVGA
(http://sf.znet.com/~vhold/FreeVGA/home.htm).

You might want to try searching on http://sourceforge.net/ and
http://freshmeat.net/ for libraries to match your platform.

Rup.