* RE: gcc-2.95.2 and BSDI 4.0
@ 2001-04-06  2:14 David Korn
From: David Korn @ 2001-04-06  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Alexandre Oliva', Rod Gutierrez; +Cc: gcc-help

  Yeah.  And it is omitted if you configure with --with-newlib, isn't
it?  Or is it only included if you configure with --with-newlib?  Rod,
what was your configure command like?

        DaveK
--
"screams erupted at a Seattle hotel where Microsoft founder Bill Gates was
addressing an education and technology conference. He was whisked away as

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

* RE: gcc-2.95.2 and BSDI 4.0
@ 2001-04-06 10:08 ` Rod Gutierrez
From: Rod Gutierrez @ 2001-04-06 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Korn; +Cc: 'Alexandre Oliva', gcc-help

I have tried...

./configure
./configure --with-newlib
./configure --without-newlib

I get the same error with each one, I'm not sure what I need to do. Thanks
for the help.

Rod

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, David Korn wrote:

> [...]

* Re: gcc-2.95.2 and BSDI 4.0
@ 2001-04-05 19:04 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-04-05 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rod Gutierrez; +Cc: gcc-help

On Apr  5, 2001, Rod Gutierrez <rod@combase.com> wrote:

> /usr/home/rod/newgcc/gcc/f/../../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/f/fini.c:712: undefined
> reference to `__eprintf'

This is supposed to be defined in libgcc.

* gcc-2.95.2 and BSDI 4.0
@ 2001-04-05 12:30 Rod Gutierrez
From: Rod Gutierrez @ 2001-04-05 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello...

I am having a difficult time trying to compile gcc on my BSDI machine.
I keep getting the error:

fini.o: In function `testnames':
/usr/home/rod/newgcc/gcc/f/../../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/f/fini.c:712: undefined
reference to `__eprintf'
/usr/home/rod/newgcc/gcc/f/../../../gcc-2.95.2/gcc/f/fini.c:713: undefined
reference to `__eprintf'
*** Error code 1

I noticed that someone had this same problem on the list a while back, but
I didn't see a solution to the problem. Can someone please help me with
this. Let me know any other information that you need to assist me
with this. Thanks.

Regards...

Rod