* arm-wince-pe objdump does not disassemble .text section
@ 2003-11-05 15:10 Dmitry Semyonov
From: Dmitry Semyonov @ 2003-11-05 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: crossgcc, binutils

Hello All.

I've compiled binutils/gcc for arm-wince-pe target.
Using the tools I'm trying to compile sample file probe.c with the
following function:

int foo(int a)
{
    return a * 2;
}

Then I'm doing arm-wince-pe-objdump -d probe.o
and seeing only the following line:

probe.o:     file format pe-arm-little

Where is the disassembled instructions?
Is it a bug in binutils, or may be I misunderstand something?

...Bye..Dmitry.

* Re: arm-wince-pe objdump does not disassemble .text section
@ 2003-11-05 15:13 ` Dmitry Semyonov
From: Dmitry Semyonov @ 2003-11-05 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: crossgcc, binutils

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Dmitry Semyonov wrote:

Sorry, I've forgotten the versions:
binutils-2.14
gcc-core-3.4-20031029

@ 2003-11-08 11:27 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-11-08 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry.Semyonov; +Cc: gcc-help

Hello,

I see the same problem you do with dissasembling an
arm-wince-pe .o file. I suspect this is a binutils
bug, and would suggest reporting it to them.

Dara

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree