* epilogue control
@ 2001-11-01  0:34 Antony Edwards
From: Antony Edwards @ 2001-11-01  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am inserting function calls (expression statements) into various points
in the parse tree. My problem is that if I insert such a statement just
before the last SCOPE_STMT (which I only do if there is no RETURN_STMT
in the function) -- the code generated for the function call is _after_
the epilogue (movl %ebp, %esp ; popl %ebp).

I'm guessing that there is some indication in one of the tree nodes that
it is the last code-producing statement and that the epilogue can be
writen when it's code is generated -- but I can't find this indication.

Can anyone please help me out here?

Thanks,
	Antony

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-11-12  0:02 UTC | newest]