* ASM + CPP with gcc/gpp
@ 2006-06-08 20:50 revis
From: revis @ 2006-06-08 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello all,
I have a problem, I have a class declared within main.cpp and there's the
prototipe of a fuction like MyClass::Function(double); while the
implementation is within an .s file, where I wrote the correct
implementation. The problem is that gpp let me that don't know where to find
the MyClass::Function(double)...

I have in .s file this:

.text
.global _function__8FunctionT0d

When I call it from main I get an 'undefined reference to ...'

Why with simple C function with extern "C" void FF(); the gpp found the
function in the ASM file while with a class function not ?
If there's "the standard" problem, I can't use older versions, because with
older version of gcc.exe and gpp.exe  I get "General Protection Fault" with
my machine, I have an AMD Turion64.

Is there any way to link those files .s and .cpp with the version 2.03 of
DJGPP?

Thanks,
Best regards.

Sent from the gcc - Help forum at Nabble.com.