* GCC C compiler for MIPS processor
@ 2002-03-26  9:19 Lokesh Shivakumaraiah
From: Lokesh Shivakumaraiah @ 2002-03-26  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: Pritam Surendra Kokate

Hi,

We are students of Mississippi State University. For a research project we
need GCC C compiler for the MIPS processor. If you can email me a copy of
the GCC distribution for the MIPS processor, it will be of great help for
us.

We are doing an extensive web search for this, but without much luck.
Any help on this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you
Lokesh and Pritam

* Re: GCC C compiler for MIPS processor
       [not found] <Pine.SOL.4.10.10203261115110.25046-100000@fsm.ece.msstate. edu>
@ 2002-03-26 11:53 ` Pete Barrie
From: Pete Barrie @ 2002-03-26 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lokesh Shivakumaraiah; +Cc: gcc-help

At 11:18 26/03/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We are students of Mississippi State University. For a research project we
>need GCC C compiler for the MIPS processor. If you can email me a copy of
>the GCC distribution for the MIPS processor, it will be of great help for
>us.

Nobody will do that!  Just like they will not
sit your exams for you.
Get busy - here's the stuff you need...

http://daphne.palomar.edu/TGSEARCH/
>Any help on this regard will be greatly appreciated.
http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/gcc.html

Go find it here and maybe find out some other stuff on the way. Come back
to the forum when you've got problems and you can get some help.

Pete