* strtoull undeclared in namespace std
@ 2003-09-23  1:04 Wei Qin
From: Wei Qin @ 2003-09-23  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
	My code does something like

#include <cstdlib>

 val = std::strtoull(str, NULL, 0);

	It worked fine for a while. But recently
as I began to use g++3.3.1(on cygwin), it breaks with the
error message in the subject. I couldn't find
a portable fix for this problem. Please help.

thanks in advance,

Wei

* RE: strtoull undeclared in namespace std
@ 2003-09-23 16:48 lrtaylor
From: lrtaylor @ 2003-09-23 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wqin, gcc-help

That's a C library routine.  Isn't it rather in the default namespace (::) instead of "std":  ::strtoull?

Thanks,
Lyle Taylor