* gcc/g++ internals: is overloading reflected in the tree?
@ 2001-07-25  6:56 Alexandre E. Kopilovitch
From: Alexandre E. Kopilovitch @ 2001-07-25  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

In g++ (GCC 3.0), traversing the tree, how can I effectively determine whether
a function or a method is overloaded? I know about the OVERLOAD nodes, but those
are for the functions only, not for the class methods (as it stated in the gcc
manual, 18.4.2 Classes: "... no OVERLOAD nodes appear in the TYPE_METHODS list.),
and moreover, even for the functions that feature seems not guaranteed (again,
the gcc manual states in 18.6 Functions, that "A set of overloaded functions
is sometimes represented by a OVERLOAD node").
  Is there a macro or a group node or something else that indicates an overloading,
or this information isn't reflected directly in the tree, and I must look for
the possible overloadings myself? (I need to know only whether a particular
function/method is overloaded or not.)

Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
Saint-Petersburg
Russia

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-25  6:56 UTC | newest]