Hello Dear, I am Cesandra Pace, a Research Assistant working with Pharma CURE Laboratory Ltd. We are Bio-pharmaceutical Company here in the U.K. I'm looking for a reliable businessman/individual in your region to represent this company in sourcing some of our basic raw materials used for the manufacturing of high quality Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment medications and other lifesaving Pharmaceutical Products. When i receive a response from you, i shall divulge you my intent for your consideration. Best regards, Cesandra Pace Research & Dev Dept- Pharma CURE Laboratory Ltd UK