* Linking/Building exe errors
@ 2002-04-04  7:16 Reggie Smith
From: Reggie Smith @ 2002-04-04  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi, I've just installed the RSXNT Version 1.41 Win32 GCC
compiler and I was just trying to build my first program. I
have completely debugged it but when I try to build an .exe
by typing "gcc -Zwin32 <code file name>" I get a plethora
of errors like:

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol _cout referenced from text segment
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol ostream::operator<< referenced from t
ext segment
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol ifstream::ifstream referenced from te
xt segment
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol ifstream::open referenced from text s
egment
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol ios::eof referenced from text segment

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol istream::operator>> referenced from t
ext segment
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ccc32613: Undefined symbol istream::operator>> referenced from t
ext segment

What does this mean? Is there something wrong with my
libraries? How I tried to run the program? Is it a windows
thing? Here is some info about my system:

OS: Windows ME
RAM: 512 MB
Processor: Pentium III 1 GHz

Reggie Smith

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-04 15:11 UTC | newest]