* GCC 4.9.2
@ 2020-08-06 17:57 Nettles-Moran, Kristen K CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA)
From: Nettles-Moran, Kristen K CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA) @ 2020-08-06 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Good Afternoon,

We have a requirement for one of our contractors to install the below
software for testing.  How do we obtain permission for them to obtain/use 6
licenses?

item

Third party item

elements

type

vendor

provided to Navy 4/30/2020

Mini-Suite
total licenses needed

GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) Runtime libraries

gcc (GCC) 4.9.2 (ALL)- 32 bit

all

FOSS

GNU.org

yes

6

I appreciate the assistance in this matter.

Thank you,

Kristen

**Please add delivery and read receipts to all replies**

Respectfully,

Kristen Nettles-Moran

NIWC Atlantic Code 62100

Desk: 843-218-4624

DSN: 588-4624

Cell - 1-843-901-3189

NIPR: kristen.nettles-mora@navy.mil

SIPR: kristen.nettles-mora@navy.smil.mil

[-- Attachment #2: smime.p7s --]

* Re: GCC 4.9.2
@ 2020-08-06 19:03 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2020-08-06 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nettles-Moran, Kristen K CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA); +Cc: gcc-help

No license is required to install GCC.  It is free software.  Just
download it and use it.

Ian

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:58 AM Nettles-Moran, Kristen K CIV USN NIWC
ATLANTIC SC (USA) <kristen.nettles-mora@navy.mil> wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>

> We have a requirement for one of our contractors to install the below
> software for testing.  How do we obtain permission for them to obtain/use 6
> licenses?
>

> item
>
> Third party item
>
> elements
>
> type
>
> vendor
>
> provided to Navy 4/30/2020
>
> Mini-Suite
> total licenses needed
>

> GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) Runtime libraries
>
> gcc (GCC) 4.9.2 (ALL)- 32 bit
>
> all
>
> FOSS
>
> GNU.org
>
> yes
>
> 6
>

> I appreciate the assistance in this matter.
>

> Thank you,
>

> Kristen
>

> **Please add delivery and read receipts to all replies**
>

> Respectfully,
>
> Kristen Nettles-Moran
>
> NIWC Atlantic Code 62100
>
> Desk: 843-218-4624
>
> DSN: 588-4624
>
> Cell - 1-843-901-3189
>
> NIPR: kristen.nettles-mora@navy.mil
>
> SIPR: kristen.nettles-mora@navy.smil.mil

* RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: GCC 4.9.2
@ 2020-08-06 19:05   ` Nettles-Moran, Kristen K CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA)
From: Nettles-Moran, Kristen K CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA) @ 2020-08-06 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

Great!  Thank you Ian.  I just wanted to verify.