* HI
@ 2019-10-07 18:18 Blake Nielsen
From: Blake Nielsen @ 2019-10-07 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Can i talk to you

* hi
@ 2003-10-24  2:02 jiapj@hotmail.com
From: jiapj@hotmail.com @ 2003-10-24  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

gcc-help,您好!

        致
礼!

        jiapj
        jiapj@hotmai.com
          2003-10-24

* RE: hi
@ 2002-03-28  6:28 ` cb Turner
From: cb Turner @ 2002-03-28  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'aravind', gcc-help

I like GNU emacs.  I use the default colorization, but it can be changed to
suit your liking.  Emacs customization is very robust.

I also like VIM, especially on Windows boxes...so small and fast, it can be
used in spots that I previously used notepad, but many more features.

Regards,
cb

* RE: hi
@ 2002-03-28  5:45 Mariappan, MaharajanX
From: Mariappan, MaharajanX @ 2002-03-28  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'aravind', gcc-help

Hi,

VIM is one of the best editor like emacs.

It have more features, including the syntax-color higlighting.

See http://www.vim.org for more info.

Maharajan

@ 2002-03-28  5:42 aravind
From: aravind @ 2002-03-28  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2001-11-26 21:10   ` Frank Schafer
From: Frank Schafer @ 2001-11-26 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prasad inchal; +Cc: gcc-help

prasad inchal wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>    I wanted to know the binding concept of C++
> language.
>
>  I have two issues regarding this,
>
>  1: I want to have C++ to create class objects
> dynamically, at runtime.
>  2: I want to have an interpreter where in I can call
> C++ member functions directly
>     with the respective obj and parameters.
>  Thanks ,
>  Prasad

> http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

Hi,

1: Every object IS generated dynamically.
2. See the PERL or Puthon bindings for C++.

Hope this helps
Frank

* Re: HI
@ 2001-11-26 14:03   ` Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci
From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci @ 2001-11-26 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prasad inchal, gcc-help

At 23.42 25/11/01 (GMT -0800), prasad inchal wrote:
>Hi ,
>
>    I wanted to know the binding concept of C++
>language.
>
>  I have two issues regarding this,
>
>  1: I want to have C++ to create class objects
>dynamically, at runtime.
>  2: I want to have an interpreter where in I can call
>C++ member functions directly
>     with the respective obj and parameters.
>  Thanks ,
>  Prasad

I don't think this is a GCC related question...
Anyway:

What is that you EXACTLY want to do ?
1)
Dynamically reate new CLASSES or just OBJECTS of a specifc class ?
I don't think yuo can't do the former in c++, while for the second just
define a class with

class my_class {
   class definition
};

and create objects with

my_class* my_object = new my_class(class parameters);

For more C++ programming info, have a look at
< http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html >.

2)
That is, you need a c++ interpreter, not a compiler.
Have a look at < http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html >

HTH
fwyzard

* HI
@ 2001-11-25 23:42 ` prasad inchal
From: prasad inchal @ 2001-11-25 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2001-11-19 16:56 ` Frank Schafer
From: Frank Schafer @ 2001-11-19 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prasad inchal; +Cc: gcc-help

prasad inchal wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>    I wanted to know the binding concept of C++
> language.
>
>  I have two issues regarding this,
>
>  1: I want to have C++ to create class objects
> dynamically, at runtime.
>  2: I want to have an interpreter where in I can call
> C++ member functions directly
>     with the respective obj and parameters.
>  Thanks ,
>  Prasad

> http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

Hi,

1: Every object IS generated dynamically.
2. See the PERL or Puthon bindings for C++.

Hope this helps
Frank

[-- Attachment #2: Card for Frank Schafer --]

begin:vcard
n:Schafer;Frank
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SETUZA a.s.;IT
adr:;;;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:frank.schafer@setuza.cz
title:Dipl. Ing.
note:System administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Frank Schafer
end:vcard

* Re: HI
@ 2001-11-19 16:45 ` Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci
From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci @ 2001-11-19 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prasad inchal, gcc-help

At 23.42 25/11/01 (GMT -0800), prasad inchal wrote:
>Hi ,
>
>    I wanted to know the binding concept of C++
>language.
>
>  I have two issues regarding this,
>
>  1: I want to have C++ to create class objects
>dynamically, at runtime.
>  2: I want to have an interpreter where in I can call
>C++ member functions directly
>     with the respective obj and parameters.
>  Thanks ,
>  Prasad

I don't think this is a GCC related question...
Anyway:

What is that you EXACTLY want to do ?
1)
Dynamically reate new CLASSES or just OBJECTS of a specifc class ?
I don't think yuo can't do the former in c++, while for the second just
define a class with

class my_class {
   class definition
};

and create objects with

my_class* my_object = new my_class(class parameters);

For more C++ programming info, have a look at
<http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html>.

2)
That is, you need a c++ interpreter, not a compiler.
Have a look at <http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html>

HTH
fwyzard

* HI
@ 2001-11-17 14:31 prasad inchal
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: prasad inchal @ 2001-11-17 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2001-06-07 18:15 Kunal Jain
From: Kunal Jain @ 2001-06-07 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I wanted to ask if any of you is ahaving problems with the glibc 2.2.10
especially the malloc and free.
I malloc a pointer in a function and then realloc in another function
which is called ny this function and then in main i try to access the data
of that pointer.
My simulation runs fine uptill 2 or 3 hours after which it dumps the core.

Any suggestions??

Thanx
Kunal

----
"It is the saying of an ancient sage that humor was
 the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor."

* hi
@ 1999-10-31 13:57 ` 송희섭
From: 송희섭 @ 1999-10-31 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

hi

my name is HeeSeob SONG , i'm korean

also, i can't speak english very well, sorry

my today and my week is very bad

because i'm studied linux GCC(GNU) but i cna't get
GCC(Document)

i need document , that is  explan about gcc
source

understand? i'm english beginner

i want gcc's structure & source
& info for gcc file.

can you help me?

if you have this document, then send me please

my email address is smurf@cse.konkuk.ac.kr

ok thank for reading my mail

i want good lucky to you

thanks !