From: speleganSpAmNoTmE@csc.com (Stewart Pelegan)
To: help-gcc@gnu.org
Subject: Multi-processor Switch for Compiling and Linking
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:03:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Is there a switch that can be used to tell either gcc or g++ to take
advantage of your multiprocessor environment?

I've got an UltraSPARC 10 and an UltraSPARC 60.  The Ultra10 has 128MB of RAM
and one processor and the Ultra60 has 512MB and two processors.
Compiling and linking code seems to take about the same amount of time
on both boxes.  Is there anything I can do on the Ultra60 to speed up compiling
and linking?  Thanks.

Stewart Pelegan <spelegan@csc.com>
Computer Sciences Corporation
301.921.3206
Fax: 301.840.8934

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID