* attempting to backport openmp-3.0 to Ubuntu Intrepid 4.3.1 source
@ 2008-08-05  5:02 Mark Farnell
From: Mark Farnell @ 2008-08-05  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I looked at the svn gcc trunk code and I got lost.  If I want to
bakcport openmp-3.0 to Ubuntu Intrepid 4.3.1 source code, which part
(other than libgomp/ ) should be merged with 4.3.1?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gcc-4.3/+bug/253185

In this bug, the person was also lost when trying to backport openmp
3.0 to gcc-4.3.1

Or are there any volunteers who would like to take over for this job?

Thanks!

Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-08-05  5:02 UTC | newest]