* broken link
@ 2013-10-24  8:06 Ken O'Brien
From: Ken O'Brien @ 2013-10-24  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

There is a broken link on this page:
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.8/changes.html

Under the section "AVR", the link to user manual is broken.

Regards,

Ken

--
PhD student,
Simulation Science and Extreme Events Cluster / Heterogeneous Computing

* Re: broken link
@ 2013-10-24  9:43 ` David Brown
       [not found]   ` <CAH6eHdTOp0a4OPvYNPrC8X7Qo5aCo1cXm=V_sL3eUrEKwXjSdQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: David Brown @ 2013-10-24  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken O'Brien; +Cc: gcc-help

On 24/10/13 10:06, Ken O'Brien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a broken link on this page:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.8/changes.html
>
> Under the section "AVR", the link to user manual is broken.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ken

I don't have write access to the web page to fix this, but maybe this
will save time for someone who /does/ have access:

The link to:

<http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Fixed-Point.html>

should be changed to:

<http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Fixed_002dPoint.html>

mvh.,

David

* Re: broken link
       [not found]   ` <CAH6eHdTOp0a4OPvYNPrC8X7Qo5aCo1cXm=V_sL3eUrEKwXjSdQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2013-12-03  0:11     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2013-12-03  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Brown, Ken O'Brien, gcc-help; +Cc: Jonathan Wakely

David Brown wrote:
> On 24/10/13 10:06, Ken O'Brien wrote:
>> There is a broken link on this page:
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.8/changes.html
>>
>> Under the section "AVR", the link to user manual is broken.

Thanks for the report, Ken.  I fixed this today (also going
forward, links should now be more stable between the main GCC
web pages and gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs).

> I don't have write access to the web page to fix this, but maybe this
> will save time for someone who /does/ have access:
>
> The link to:
>
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Fixed-Point.html>
>
> should be changed to:
>
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Fixed_002dPoint.html>

Actually, I kept the link and adjusted the /onlinedocs side. :-)

Thanks for the feedback by the two of you!

Gerald

PS: I am not on gcc-help@, but try to address web page issues when
brought to my attention.