* gcc and glibc
@ 2011-06-01 19:17 Bill Cunningham
From: Bill Cunningham @ 2011-06-01 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

    I want to compile a new gcc and glibc. Glibc and how to switch it over
to be the main library is complicated enough to me and OT so I will not
mention that.

    As far as gcc goes  I want to upgrade from the 3.x.x series to 4.6.0.
How can I create a working compile that uses the least amount of glibc as
possible. Maybe it is a cross compiler I am looking for. I want to upgrade
my whole system. The reason I am not just getting a newer version of linux
is that the newer flavors are not to my liking. Any suggestions?

Bill