在 2021-06-18 04:44, Jonny Grant 写道: > > Hello > Thank you for the suggestion, yes, I had used that before. I did just check, it's runtime checks. I had hoped for something at compile time. warning for every function that didn't check pointer for NULL before de-referencing. > You might want to have a look at . There are some 'NULL pointers' examples which answers your exact question. If you use Debian or Ubuntu, you can install cppcheck with `sudo aptitude install cppcheck`. -- Best regards, Liu Hao