* I have built an arm-elf cross compiler (for/on cygwin) that appears  to be ok. I thought I would try the testsuite stuff in gcc. Had to get dejagnu  to run it.,,When I run,,make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=arm-sim",,I  tells me it is using arm-sim.exp, sim.exp and basic-sim.exp from the various  directories in the dejagnu installation but I get a warning,,"Couldn't find  tool config file for sim, using default",,then below the heading "== gcc  Summary ==" nothing prints.,,I have tried copying sim.exp (which I think  what "sim" refers to) to the various directories under dejagnu thinking it  might be found but to no effect.,,-gene
@ 2006-10-07 23:40 Gene Smith
From: Gene Smith @ 2006-10-07 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I have built an arm-elf cross compiler (for/on cygwin) that appears to
be ok. I thought I would try the testsuite stuff in gcc. Had to get
dejagnu to run it.

When I run

make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=arm-sim"

It tells me it is using arm-sim.exp, sim.exp and basic-sim.exp from the
various directories in the dejagnu installation but I get a warning

"Couldn't find tool config file for sim, using default"

then below the heading "== gcc Summary ==" nothing prints.

I have tried copying sim.exp (which I think what "sim" refers to) to the
various directories under dejagnu thinking it might be found but to no
effect.

-gene

* Re: make check-gcc question
  2006-10-07 23:40 I have built an arm-elf cross compiler (for/on cygwin) that appears to be ok. I thought I would try the testsuite stuff in gcc. Had to get dejagnu to run it.,,When I run,,make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=arm-sim",,I tells me it is using arm-sim.exp, sim.exp and basic-sim.exp from the various directories in the dejagnu installation but I get a warning,,"Couldn't find tool config file for sim, using default",,then below the heading "== gcc Summary ==" nothing prints.,,I have tried copying sim.exp (which I think what "sim" refers to) to the various directories under dejagnu thinking it might be found but to no effect.,,-gene Gene Smith
@ 2006-10-08  8:01 ` Gene Smith
From: Gene Smith @ 2006-10-08  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I apologize for the long subject line; pasted the whole message, duh.
-gene