From: Anna Sidera <sidera.anan@ucy.ac.cy>
To: "John S. Fine" <johnsfine@verizon.net>
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: cannot run many programs simultaneously
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 02:28:00 -0000	[thread overview]

When I said stop, I meant they stop running before finishing.

If increasing the swap space makes them vrey slow this will not help me. The reason I run 6 programms simultaneously is to save time.

Can you explain 'hit either the system over commit limit or actual exhaustion of memory'?

I will ask about this problem at the linux forum also.

Thanks,
Anna