* RE: Sparc RELA incorrect addend
@ 2009-02-17 12:37 Neil Mayes
From: Neil Mayes @ 2009-02-17 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am implementing a dynamic task loader for RTEMS using a Sparc ERC32.
I have been looking in what is invloved and what I need to do in order
to relocate the code however I have seen the relocations which use an
addend are incorrect, the addend is the absolute value not the offset
from the symbol value. I have had a look at the bugs but can't find
this one.

Has anyone any knowledge of this issue?

I am using GCC version 4.2.2

Thanks,