* compiling a library with another gcc
@ 2008-11-20 19:10 mafaldalou
From: mafaldalou @ 2008-11-20 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi everybody!
I am new at this, so I don't know if this message is in the wright folder,
if it isn't sorry.

I want to compile a library (cunit library), with another gcc, the gcc of
openmoko, but I am getting mad, and I am not able to achieve it.

If anybody could help, I would be so gratefull,
Thanks

* Re: compiling a library with another gcc
@ 2008-11-21 16:29 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2008-11-21 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mafaldalou; +Cc: gcc-help

mafaldalou <lorenasanvicente@gmail.com> writes:

> I want to compile a library (cunit library), with another gcc, the gcc of
> openmoko, but I am getting mad, and I am not able to achieve it.
>
> If anybody could help, I would be so gratefull,

We can't help, because you haven't told us anything.  For the kinds of
thing we need to know, see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html .  In saying
that I don't mean that you need to file an actual bug report, just
that that indicates the sort of information which would be needed in
order to give any sort of help at all.

Ian

(Please do not reply to me, please send a message to the list.
Thanks.)