* Re: Your Coupon #xltEU. yCalis , Vygara adn Levytar (PLEASE READ)
@ 2008-04-23  9:11 emailcop
From: emailcop @ 2008-04-23  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello,

You tried to contact 'register@audiogon.com', from an email address that was not recognized by our system. Due to the large amount of spam we receive, we must ask that you verify that you are a human and not a spam-machine. Please go to the link below, and then your email will be delivered to 'register@audiogon.com'.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/spam_auth.pl?agCmqnC0AZObE

You will need to do this ONCE only. Our system will recognize your address from then on, and will no longer intercept your emails to our website domain.

Our apologies for any incovenience, and we hope you understand that as a high traffic website, we receive thousands of spams each day, making it very difficult to see emails from important people such as YOU.

This email was sent automatically by our spam filter, at Tue, Apr 22 10:30pm.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-04-23  2:30 UTC | newest]