* It is a request of the deletion of the contributed mailing list.
@ 2011-01-03  0:05 株式会社プロリンク 前田 篤志
From: 株式会社プロリンク 前田 篤志 @ 2011-01-03  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu, gcc-help

Manager

I am Atsushi.Maeda.

Could you delete msg56038.html, msg56039.html, msg56040.html, msg56041.html, msg56042.html, msg56043.html, msg56044.html, msg56045.html, msg56046.html, msg56047.html, and msg56048.html because the one sent by illegally using my mail address "maeda@claire.co.jp", and no what I contributed?

- It contacted here because there was the following answers when inquiring of manager (themailarchive@gmail.com) on contributed site (http://www.mail-archive.com/gcc@gcc.gnu.org/index.html).

- It is transmitting from "maeda_a@prolink.co.jp" because the mail address of "maeda@claire.co.jp" is made a use stop now.

From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-01-04 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 株式会社プロリンク
	前田 篤志
  Cc: gcc-help

"株式会社プロリンク 前田 篤志" <maeda_a@prolink.co.jp> writes:

> Manager
>
> I am Atsushi.Maeda.

> Could you delete msg56038.html, msg56039.html, msg56040.html, msg56041.html, msg56042.html, msg56043.html, msg56044.html, msg56045.html, msg56046.html, msg56047.html, and msg56048.html because the one sent by illegally using my mail address "maeda@claire.co.jp", and no what I contributed?
>

> - It contacted here because there was the following answers when inquiring of manager (themailarchive@gmail.com) on contributed site (http://www.mail-archive.com/gcc@gcc.gnu.org/index.html).
>

>>Maeda-san,
>>
>>Thank you for writing.  The Mail Archive's >policy is to delete
>>messages only with the approval of the list >administrator.  We are
>>providing a free service for list >administrators and the admin needs
>>to be the final decision maker on archived list >content.
>>
>>Please discuss your request with the list admin >for the
>>gcc@gcc.gnu.org list.  You can have him contact >us directly if he
>>wishes to remove the posts from the archive.
>>
>>Tom
>>Support
>>The Mail Archive
>

> - It is transmitting from "maeda_a@prolink.co.jp" because the mail address of "maeda@claire.co.jp" is made a use stop now.

I have removed these messages from the archive hosted on
http://gcc.gnu.org.

However, I do not know how to remove them from the archive hosted on
http://www.mail-archive.com.  I don't know who mail-archive.com
considers to be the list administrator for the gcc mailing list.

Ian

* Re:Re: It is a request of the deletion of the contributed mailing list.
@ 2011-01-05 13:30   ` 株式会社プロリンク 前田 篤志
From: 株式会社プロリンク 前田 篤志 @ 2011-01-05 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

Mr.Ian

The deletion of the message was confirmed.
We wish to express our gratitude terribly.
Thank you.

It contacts list admin for the  archive hosted on
http://www.mail-archive.com.

Postscript:
Because it is the one because it is not using "maeda@claire.co.jp" now
that illegally used and was contributed when there is a contribution from "
maeda@claire.co.jp", could you delete everything?

- It is transmitting from "maeda_a@prolink.co.jp" because the mail
address of "maeda@claire.co.jp" is made a use stop now.

Atsushi.Maeda