* Building Relocatable gcc
@ 2011-01-26 15:27 Kyle Girard
From: Kyle Girard @ 2011-01-26 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Can anyone point me to or show me a basic set of configure args that I
can use to compile a relocatable gcc toolchain on linux?  I'm not cross
compiling or anything (host and target are both 32 linux)  After reading
the docs I thought that I basically just had to use the options
--with-sysroot and --prefix with equal values  for binutils and gcc and
everything should work however during the build of gcc it fails to find
headers.  What am I missing?  Do I need to somehow create a cross
compiler from 32bit linux to 32bit linux?  Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Kyle

[parent not found: <1295993996.3050.2164.camel@Tak>]