On Mar 8, 2000, "James Sandys-Lumsdaine" wrote: > What headers do I need, if any, for the --with-headers option? Whatever is in /usr/include for the target platform you're building. If it's an embedded platform, you'll probably need newlib. -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/ Enjoy Guaraná Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com Free Software Developer and Evangelist CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org} Write to mailing lists, not to me