* GCC Porting Documentation
@ 2001-08-08  9:42 John Bell MSc FT
From: John Bell MSc FT @ 2001-08-08  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Please Help

I am aware of GCC's capability to be ported to many target processors
but can find no documentation on the subject. Can anybody out there
point me towards and suitable locations for porting information and in
particular a guide to the syntax of the script files that are used in
the description of machine specific operations.

Many Thanks
John Bell

* Re: GCC Porting Documentation
@ 2001-08-10 13:30 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-08-10 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Bell MSc FT; +Cc: gcc-help

On Aug  8, 2001, John Bell MSc FT <john.bell@sli-institute.ac.uk> wrote:

> I am aware of GCC's capability to be ported to many target processors
> but can find no documentation on the subject.

Other than the GCC manual and other resources available in the
Readings page available at gcc.gnu.org?