* Searching for port of glibc and posix threads to Solaris 2.5.1
@ 1999-12-07 15:17 Eric Lund
From: Eric Lund @ 1999-12-07 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi,

My development team does numerous software demonstrations, for which we must
get a temporary demo license for our Sun Workshop Compiler on Solaris 2.5.1
on Sparc platforms.  We would like to avoid this, so we want to port our
code to the GNU GCC compiler.  Unfortunately, the glibc has not been ported
to Solaris, as far as I can tell.  Also, the POSIX threads library is ported
only to Linux platforms.

Has anyone out there heard of ports of glibc and the threads library to
Solaris (2.5.1)?

Cheers,
Eric

* Searching for port of glibc and posix threads to Solaris 2.5.1
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` Eric Lund