* Dwarf Error?
@ 2003-04-09  0:51 Paul Schmidt
From: Paul Schmidt @ 2003-04-09  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear List:

I occasionally building things get the following error:
/usr/bin/ld Dwarf Error: Invalid or invalid FORM value: 14

Anyone know what causes this?  Am I missing a library or something, I use gcc
3.2.2

Thanks,

Paul

* Re: Dwarf Error?
@ 2003-04-09 15:58 ` LLeweLLyn Reese
From: LLeweLLyn Reese @ 2003-04-09 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paul  Schmidt <pschmidt@interlog.com> writes:

> Dear List:
>
> I occasionally building things get the following error:
> /usr/bin/ld Dwarf Error: Invalid or invalid FORM value: 14
>
> Anyone know what causes this?  Am I missing a library or something, I use gcc
> 3.2.2
[snip]

ISTR this is a binutils bug - if you upgrade your binutils, it goes
    away. I think the problem is fixed in binutils 2.11.93 and later.

If you go to google's advanced web search, and search gcc.gnu.org for
    'ld Dwarf error' or some such, you may find more information.