* Ada Static Code Metrics
@ 2003-03-05 20:03 Arthur I Schwarz
From: Arthur I Schwarz @ 2003-03-05 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I'm looking for a command line executable which can generate Ada code
metrics (such as Cyclomatic Complexity, Halstead, etc.) for WinNT/2k. Free
is good (now) because results are needed immediately. Purchaseable is good
later.

Does anyone have anything anywhere that they could direct me to?

Thanks
art

(Sorry to send it here but I can't seem to locate comp.lang.ada on Yahoo.)

* Re: Ada Static Code Metrics
@ 2003-03-06  0:45 ` LLeweLLyn Reese
From: LLeweLLyn Reese @ 2003-03-06  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arthur I Schwarz; +Cc: gcc-help