* [committed] libstdc++: Use markdown in Doxygen comment
@ 2022-10-14 9:11 Jonathan Wakely
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-10-14 9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: libstdc++, gcc-patches
Pushed to trunk.
-- >8 --
This makes the comment easier to read in the source, without altering
the Doxygen output.
* include/std/iostream: Use markdown in Doxygen comment.
libstdc++-v3/include/std/iostream | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libstdc++-v3/include/std/iostream b/libstdc++-v3/include/std/iostream
index 02e9c3039d1..70318a45891 100644
@@ -48,13 +48,13 @@ _GLIBCXX_BEGIN_NAMESPACE_VERSION
* @name Standard Stream Objects
- * The <iostream> header declares the eight <em>standard stream
- * objects</em>. For other declarations, see
+ * The `<iostream>` header declares the eight *standard stream objects*.
+ * For other declarations, see
* and the @link iosfwd I/O forward declarations @endlink
* They are required by default to cooperate with the global C
- * library's @c FILE streams, and to be available during program
+ * library's `FILE` streams, and to be available during program
* startup and termination. For more information, see the section of the
* manual linked to above.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-14 9:11 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-10-14 9:11 [committed] libstdc++: Use markdown in Doxygen comment Jonathan Wakely
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).