public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: c/748
@ 2001-05-20 17:06 jsm28
From: jsm28 @ 2001-05-20 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c/748; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: jsm28@gcc.gnu.org
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, george.goffe@seagate.com, jsm28@cam.ac.uk,
  nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c/748
Date: 21 May 2001 00:06:00 -0000

 Synopsis: Internal compiler error in scan_rtx_reg, at regrename.c:322

 State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 State-Changed-By: jsm28
 State-Changed-When: Sun May 20 17:05:59 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     Does this problem still occur with current GCC 3.0 snapshots
     or CVS?

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=748&database=gcc

* Re: c/748
@ 2001-05-22 17:06 jsm28
From: jsm28 @ 2001-05-22 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c/748; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: jsm28@gcc.gnu.org
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, george.goffe@seagate.com, jsm28@cam.ac.uk,
  nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 23 May 2001 00:04:05 -0000

 Synopsis: Internal compiler error in scan_rtx_reg, at regrename.c:322

 State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
 State-Changed-By: jsm28
 State-Changed-When: Tue May 22 17:04:05 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     Submitter reports fixed.

@ 2001-05-22 16:16 george r. goffe
From: george r. goffe @ 2001-05-22 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c/748; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "george r. goffe" <george.goffe@seagate.com>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
	george.goffe@seagate.com,
	nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:05:51 -0700

 Howdy,

 This bug seems to have gone away.

 I'd like to take this opportunity to offer to test bugfixes or whatever.
 I build a lot of software and could just as soon use a new gcc to do
 this and help find bugs at the same time. I get the weekly snapshots and
 build gcc and then use gcc to build itself and then change the
 optimization level to -O7 and build again. Most of the time this works
 quite well.

 Anyway, If anyone "out there" is interested in taking me up on my offer
 just let me know.

 Regards and thanks for the COOL software!!!!

 George...

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=748&database=gcc