public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* other/1737 Fwd: RE: GCC now will build with make -j
@ 2001-05-24 20:56 Kelley Cook
From: Kelley Cook @ 2001-05-24 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/1737; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Kelley Cook" <Kelley.Cook@home.com>
To: "gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org" <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: other/1737 Fwd: RE: GCC now will build with make -j
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:47:27 -0400

 PR other/1737 can be closed.

 These patches corrected the problem.

 Patches:
 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog.diff?cvsroot=gcc&r1=1.10138&r2=1.10139
 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/gcc/Makefile.in.diff?cvsroot=gcc&r1=1.667&r2=1.668
 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/gcc/config/i386/t-cygwin.diff?cvsroot=gcc&r1=1.7&r2=1.8

 >From: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com>
 >To: "'Kelley Cook'" <kelley.cook@home.com>
 >Subject: RE: GCC now will build with make -j
 >Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 00:52:10 -0000
 >
 >Kelley,
 >
 >I have a gcc PR on this -
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=1737&database=gcc
 >
 >I won't have access to check a parallel build.  Feel free to close it once
 >your patches get integrated.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-24 20:56 UTC | newest]