public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: c++/2594
@ 2001-05-24 23:56 rodrigc
From: rodrigc @ 2001-05-24 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/2594; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nathan@gcc.gnu.org, rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org,
  nobody@gcc.gnu.org, renau@cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: c++/2594
Date: 25 May 2001 06:52:51 -0000

 Synopsis: g++ crashes when compiling

 State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
 State-Changed-By: rodrigc
 State-Changed-When: Thu May 24 23:52:51 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     User solved problem by not using SGI STL

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=2594&database=gcc

* Re: c++/2594
@ 2001-04-24 14:06 Jose Renau
From: Jose Renau @ 2001-04-24 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/2594; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jose Renau <renau@cs.uiuc.edu>
To: nathan@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:01:38 -0500 (CDT)

  Hi,

  I think that I send you the correct. I solved the problem by not using
 the SGI STL. Using the default (suse-Linux) works fine. Since then I have
 changed the code, I can't reproduce it again.

  Anyway, I can switch back to SGI STL, and I'm pretty sure that with
 patience it'll happen again. Do you want me to do that?

 On 24 Apr 2001 nathan@gcc.gnu.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: g++ crashes when compiling
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 > State-Changed-By: nathan
 > State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 24 08:20:28 2001
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >     I cannot reproduce the bug in 2.95, are you sure the correct
 >     cpp output is provided?
 >
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=2594&database=gcc

  Jose Renau Ardevol     | The mistakes are all waiting to be made.
          renau@uiuc.edu |     - Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

* Re: c++/2594
@ 2001-04-24  8:26 nathan
From: nathan @ 2001-04-24  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/2594; it has been noted by GNATS.