public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: bootstrap/6680: [alphaev5-dec-osf5.0] gcc-3.1 build fails with internal error
@ 2002-12-06  7:26 Wolfgang Bangerth
From: Wolfgang Bangerth @ 2002-12-06  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR bootstrap/6680; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: bootstrap/6680: [alphaev5-dec-osf5.0] gcc-3.1 build fails with
 internal error
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:16:08 -0600 (CST)

 This valuable piece of information may get things going on osf50.

 Wolfgang Bangerth              email:           bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
                                www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth

From: ehrhardt @ 2003-05-21  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, sabelka

Synopsis: [alphaev5-dec-osf5.0] gcc-3.1 build fails with internal error

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: cae
State-Changed-When: Wed May 21 09:41:41 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    See Dara's question.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=6680

* Re: bootstrap/6680: [alphaev5-dec-osf5.0] gcc-3.1 build fails with internal error
@ 2003-05-21  8:33 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-21  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR bootstrap/6680; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: sabelka@iue.tuwien.ac.at, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: bootstrap/6680: [alphaev5-dec-osf5.0] gcc-3.1 build fails with internal error
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 01:21:44 -0700

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-
 trail&database=gcc&pr=6680

 Hello,

 would it be possible for you to check whether the problem in this
 report still occurs with the most current version of gcc (3.3) or the
 cvs 3.3 branch? I believe some progress has been made in this area.
 Thanks,

 Dara

* Re: bootstrap/6680: [alphaev5-dec-osf5.0] gcc-3.1 build fails with internal error
@ 2002-12-05 13:46 Wolfgang Bangerth
From: Wolfgang Bangerth @ 2002-12-05 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR bootstrap/6680; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
 internal error
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:37:24 -0600 (CST)

 The following mail caused me to close all the duplicates listed below,
 except 6680. For the record, I send this mail to the audit trail of 6680.
 W.