public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
From: satadru@umich.edu
To: nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
Subject: Re: other/8531: sparc64 fatal Internal compiler error in `create_reg_dead_note', at haifa-sched.c:4496 when compiling kde3 from OpenBSD ports or mozilla
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:26:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The following reply was made to PR other/8531; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: satadru@umich.edu
To: ehrhardt@mathematik.uni-ulm.de, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
        nobody@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: other/8531: sparc64 fatal Internal compiler error in
 `create_reg_dead_note', at haifa-sched.c:4496 when compiling kde3 from
 OpenBSD ports or mozilla
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:24:18 -0500

 unfortunately, I'm now on a linux sparc64 system, with a 32bit userland,
 instead of a OpenBSD sparc64 system with a 64 bit userland, and I no longer
 have the capability to help with this compiler problem.

 sat

 --On Tuesday, December 10, 2002 6:46 PM +0000

 --
 I hope you don't mind if we move our men, so that we have more space to
 grooove.