public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
Subject: RE: target/6884: [v850] GCC overwrites return address
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:26:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The following reply was made to PR target/6884; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: Turkia Veikko <Veikko.Turkia@enermet.fi>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 01:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

 --- Turkia Veikko <Veikko.Turkia@enermet.fi> wrote:
 > Hello
 >
 > Thank you for the reply.
 > The project where we have used the gcc has finished
 > and now I haven't
 > possibility to test this with newer version, but in
 > the future I will tell
 > you the result.
 > The gcc compiles effective binary and these kind
 > bugs can be avoid, so it is
 > useful compiler.

 Since you won't be able to check if this bug still
 exists, should we perhaps close it, and you can open a
 new one, if you should encounter this problem in the
 future? Thanks,

 Dara

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-

 http://search.yahoo.com