Hi friend, Good day to you! This is Amy, sales of WellSucceed Embroidery Limited in China, professional manufacturer. We produce many types of products featuring your designs and logos with good service. *Apparel*: - *hoodies*, jackets, t-shirts, jerseys, tanks, *boardshorts*, swimwear, underwear etc. *Headwear*: - *caps*, *beanies*, multifunctional headwear etc. *Bags*: - duffel, *shoulder*, *fanny*, *tote*, coin, make up, drawstring bags *Accessories*: - *socks, patches*, *enamel pins*, *keychains*, stickers, lanyards, phone cases, *flags*, gloves and etc. *Here you can enjoy*: - Rush Orders and Small MOQ - Good Credit Records for 21 years - Sample checked before production - PayPal and T/T accepted - Copyright strictly protected Warm welcome to contact me whenever you need any items. Best wishes and have a nice day! Amy Tel/Whatsapp: +86 157 3029 9581 E-mail: amy@wellsucceed.com