Hi Martin, On 12/13/22 14:30, Martin Liška wrote: > On 12/13/22 14:26, Arthur Cohen wrote: >> Thank you, and congratulations, to all the contributors. > > We thank you!! Congratulations. Thank you :) > I have one question: do you have a list of supported architectures Rust FE > can support right now? You can have a look at what architectures we support on our github repository: https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs We pass our own testsuite on i386, x86_64 and arm64. As mentioned by Mark, the other architectures currently fail due to two testcases which do not work properly on big-endian systems, and one unsupported test-case on PowerPC 64bits. It shouldn't be too hard to fix these failures, and I am working on it. We've also got contributions from Iain Buclaw, which will help supporting more target-specific features. These will be upstreamed soon, as we update GCC's master with our current development branch. > What are you plans for GCC 13.1 release? We aim to be able to compile the entirety of Rust's core library, libcore 1.49, before the release of GCC 13.1. There aren't too many features left, and we hope to get to them quickly. We also want to integrate at least part of a borrow-checker to gccrs, as soon as possible. This will surely unearth a lot of bugs for us to fix in time for April :) > Cheers, > Martin > >> >> All the best, >> >> Arthur > Kindly, -- Arthur Cohen Toolchain Engineer Embecosm GmbH Geschäftsführer: Jeremy Bennett Niederlassung: Nürnberg Handelsregister: HR-B 36368 www.embecosm.de Fürther Str. 27 90429 Nürnberg Tel.: 091 - 128 707 040 Fax: 091 - 128 707 077