On Fri, 9 Dec 2022, Martin Liška wrote: > On 12/6/22 11:14, arthur.cohen@embecosm.com wrote: > > |We still need to write out a documentation section, but these READMEs will help in the meantime.| > > Hello. > > Just a quick comment: The Sphinx conversion didn't make it for all GCC > manuals. However, you can still use Sphinx for a newly created manual, > similarly to what libgccjit or Ada manuals do. I would also encourage people using Sphinx for a newly created manual to consider setting up common build infrastructure for such manuals, possibly based on that used in the attempted Sphinx conversion. It may be easier to get common infrastructure for such manuals into shape if it's initially only being used for one or two manuals - that is, if the addition of such infrastructure isn't done at the same time as converting any existing manuals to use Sphinx, or even converting any existing manuals using Sphinx to use such infrastructure. -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com