Hi, please keep me in the loop for this one. I need cargo for the borrow checker as well (the external Polonius engine). Best Jakub On Thu, 29 Feb 2024, at 21:22, Mark Wielaard wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 09:00:13PM +0100, Thomas Schwinge wrote: > > Three 'cargo' ('command not found') as well as > > one 'rustc' ('error[E0658]: `let...else` statements are unstable') > > errors: > > Yeah, I noticed those earlier, but oddly the tree became compilable > again earlier today, then broke again? > > I think what needs to happen is have a config check for the minimum > versions of cargo and rustc that are now needed for when configuring > for --enable-languages=rust. > > Then we need to see for which builder arches/distros those versions of > cargo and rustc are available and install them there (and disable the > builders for which there is no good version available). > > Cheers, > > Mark >