public inbox for gcc-rust@gcc.gnu.org
* Regular Online GCC/Rust Meeting Time Slot
       [not found] ` <87v8uikei6.fsf@euler.schwinge.homeip.net>
@ 2022-05-10  6:20   ` Thomas Schwinge
From: Thomas Schwinge @ 2022-05-10  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-rust

Hi!

We're trying to figure out a good regular online GCC/Rust meeting time
slot.  Currently we're meeting once a month.

It's been a bit difficult to find a (a) free online service that
(b) doesn't work just with actual dates but generic days of week and
(c) does consider different timezones...

If you wish to participate in these calls, please on
<https://whenisgood.net/kt57sh5> submit your availability in a typical
week.

Grüße
 Thomas
-----------------
Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955

* Re: Regular Online GCC/Rust Meeting Time Slot
@ 2022-05-10 10:00     ` Philip Herron
From: Philip Herron @ 2022-05-10 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Schwinge; +Cc: gcc-rust

Hello,

Thanks, for doing this I am tempted to suggest that we could have two
calls at two different time slots (one like our old time slot of
1000UTC then one later on) to allow US friends to join, I tend to work
late on Wednesdays anyway. But let's see the results of this poll I
would like to set up the call properly by tomorrow to avoid any
confusion.

Please take a moment to fill in your availability when you get a chance. Thanks.

--Phil