Hi everyone, Sorry for the failure! Here's the explanation of why it happened: I created a pull request for a64a5cf77c9685aa623ec69168e7f50324a102b9: ``` commit a64a5cf77c9685aa623ec69168e7f50324a102b9 (origin/invalid-macro-match-fix, invalid-macro-match-fix) Author: Arthur Cohen Date: Fri Mar 18 11:34:39 2022 +0100 macros: Do not propagate parse errors in match repetitions Since parsing repetitions is very eager, the parser might accumulate bogus errors by trying to match more repetitions than there are. We can avoid this by clearing the parsing errors if parsing repetitions returned a valid result. This should not be an issue for previous matchers erroring out, as they would immediately return upon failure and not reach inside other match functions. ``` Roughly at the same time, I also created one for the following commit: ``` commit f8c550f7e19c79c98f6d21ad6ce68d615451459a (origin/repetition-fragments-must-refer-to-the-same-amount, repetition-fragments-must-refer-to-the-same-amount) Author: Arthur Cohen Date: Fri Mar 18 13:20:09 2022 +0100 macros: Only expand merged repetitions if they contain the same amount of matches Forbid merging repetitions if the matched fragments do not contain the same amount of repetitions ``` The later commit requiring the first one to pass all tests (otherwise, some spurious errors were present). To make Philip's reviewing process easier, I developped the second commit while having cherry-picked the first one, but created the pull request without it: This way, changes were easier to see and did not need as much digging around. Likewise, Philip would not have to review the same commit twice. Once Philip was done reviewing, I asked bors to rebase both pull requests, the second one after the first. Meaning that on the current master branch, all tests are passing, since the second commit was applied on top of the first. Nonetheless, bors also applies all commits when merging, meaning there is a stray 'second commit' without the first one, causing the testsuite to fail. The later commits should resolve the situation. Next time, I'll wait for the first pull request to be merged and rebase the second one on top of it. Sorry for the noise! Kindly, -- Arthur Cohen Toolchain Engineer Embecosm GmbH Geschäftsführer: Jeremy Bennett Niederlassung: Nürnberg Handelsregister: HR-B 36368 www.embecosm.de Fürther Str. 27 90429 Nürnberg Tel.: 091 - 128 707 040 Fax: 091 - 128 707 077