That's likely a better solution. In fact, I started looking at that a while back, but I haven't test/finished it: ``` language: c arch: - amd64 - ppc64le - s390x - arm64 os: linux before_install: - sudo apt-get install -y automake autoconf libtool autogen bison flex libgmp3-dev libmpfr-dev libmpc-dev build-essential gcc-multilib g++-multilib dejagnu script: - mkdir -p gccrs-build; - cd gccrs-build; ../configure --enable-languages=rust --disable-bootstrap --enable-multilib; make -j $(nproc); make check-rust - cd gccrs-build; \ if grep "# of unexpected" gcc/testsuite/rust/rust.sum;\ then \ echo "some tests are not correct"; \ exit 1; \ else \ exit 0; \ fi ``` I might make an issue out of this, in the hopes someone can test and fix up this initial travis.yml. --Phil On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 13:05, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz < glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote: > Hi Phil! > > On 6/3/21 1:58 PM, Philip Herron wrote: > > I just had a thought it would be nice if we could keep a matrix of > > different platforms gccrs has been tested on, and they could have states > of: > > > > 1. Build Failure > > 2. Test Failures link to log > > 3. Tests pass, no unexpected results > > > > What if we maintained a section in the wiki for this? > Sounds like a great idea. I think another idea would be to set up Travis > which > has support for a couple of architectures such as aarch64 and ppc64le. > > I'm not planning to keep repeating this manual build and testsuite runs, > but I > just want to get familiar with the project and fix some minor portability > issues > while I'm at it. > > I'm also particularly interested to see how well gccrs already works on > various > architectures. Getting Rust to work on more targets is very important for > Debian > as we have some architectures which are currently falling behind due to > the lack > of platform support in rustc. > > Adrian > > -- > .''`. John Paul Adrian Glaubitz > : :' : Debian Developer - glaubitz@debian.org > `. `' Freie Universitaet Berlin - glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de > `- GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546 0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913 >