public inbox for gcc-rust@gcc.gnu.org
* GCC Rust development Visualized
@ 2021-12-10 10:06 Philip Herron
From: Philip Herron @ 2021-12-10 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-rust

Hi everyone,

I created a script to isolate as best I could all of our work on GCC
Rust to visualize the compiler's progress and our cargo integration
within the GCC tree; please find the link at the bottom of this
message to YouTube.

I want to say it's been an incredible year because so many of you have
decided to join in the journey of developing a front-end for GCC. I
appreciate all of the hard work everyone put in to help out this year
and even those who helped answer all my questions about Rust. Overall
thank you so much, everyone; roll on 2022 for another year of
development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkdGY9VljTc

Thanks

--Phil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-10 10:06 UTC | newest]