2023年3月18日(土) 18:28 Jakub Jelinek : > That is a pretty simple thing, so no need to use an extra library for that. > As is documented in contrib/unicode/README, the Unicode *.txt files are > already checked in and there are several generators of tables. > libcpp/makeucnid.cc already creates tables based on the > UnicodeData.txt DerivedNormalizationProps.txt DerivedCoreProperties.txt > files, including NFC/NKFC, it is true it doesn't currently compute > whether a character is alphanumeric. That is either Alphabetic > DerivedCoreProperties.txt property, or for numeric Nd, Nl or No category > (3rd column) in UnicodeData.txt. Should be a few lines to add that support > to libcpp/makeucnid.cc, the only question is if it won't make the ucnranges > array much larger if it differentiates based on another ALPHANUM flag. > If it doesn't grow too much, let's put it there, if it would grow too much, > perhaps we should emit it in a separate table. > Sounds good. I have got a concrete idea of implementation. Thank you everyone for giving your advice. Sincerely yours, Raiki Tamura