2023年3月18日(土) 17:47 Jonathan Wakely : > On Sat, 18 Mar 2023, 08:32 Raiki Tamura via Gcc, wrote: > >> Thank you everyone for your advice. >> Some kinds of names are restricted to unicode alphabetic/numeric in Rust. >> > > Doesn't it use the same rules as C++, based on XID_Start and XID_Continue? > That should already be supported. > Yes, C++ and Rust use the same rules for identifiers (described in UAX#31) and we can reuse it in the lexer of gccrs. I was talking about values of Rust's crate_name attributes, which only allow Unicode alphabetic/numeric characters. (Ref: https://doc.rust-lang.org/reference/crates-and-source-files.html#the-crate_name-attribute ) Raiki Tamura