Hi everyone! My name is Emanuele, and I’m software engineer currently in my last MSc year. I am writing to request your feedback on a proposal I written for this year’s GSoC. I understand that my proposal may have come late, but I have tried to follow the feedback and recommendations of previous proposals to create as complete a version as possible. My commitment can be full-time, I have finished my exams early, so I will be able to devote my time totally to this project to try to get a perfectly aligned solution. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xlupkr6n973s9PCGjDsC03aTKQr0hn3MzltwYbK9AJY/edit# Thank you very much! Emanuele