Hi, I was looking into https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs/issues/511 "rust has two kinds of integer literal" Which explains that integer literals used for a tuple index are not general integer literals. First I wanted to write some tests, and started with some constructs that should pass. But some don't. In particular the empty tuple struct isn't recognized, and the struct name path lookup doesn't work when initializing the tuple struct. tuple_index.rs:16:12: error: unrecognised token ‘)’ in type 16 | struct E(); | ^ tuple_index.rs:16:12: error: could not parse type in tuple struct field tuple_index.rs:20:12: error: unknown root segment in path O lookup O 20 | let so = O(0); | ^ tuple_index.rs:24:12: error: unknown root segment in path T lookup T 24 | let st = T(0,1); | ^ tuple_index.rs:28:12: error: unknown root segment in path M lookup M 28 | let sm = M(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10); | ^ I haven't had time to try to resolve these issues, but wanted to report them. Finally, the The Rust Reference says "A tuple index is used to refer to the fields of tuples, tuple structs, and tuple variants." I don't understand how this would work for tuple variants. Does anybody have an example of how to refer to a tuple variant so a tuple index can be used on it? Cheers, Mark