Hi, On Sat, Aug 07, 2021 at 03:01:39AM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote: > > Sorry for lack of reply on this. After looking into this and also > > getting Arthur Cohen to review, I think: > > > > * Token passing: If we end up using the token for more than the > > location this might be useful but at present I can't think of a > > use-case for the token. If we do need it maybe we could look into > > passing it by reference. > > * Location passing: I think this is the best solution and is directly > > associated with the issue you have fixed. The function says that you > > can call me but tell me the location as well so its up to the caller > > to handle this. We should add a comment to the function prototypes > > to say what the location is but that's it. > > > > What do you think? > > OK, lets go with the location passing. I added a comment to the > function prototypes in rust-parse.h about the passed in > pratt_parsed_token. > > https://code.wildebeest.org/git/user/mjw/gccrs/commit/?h=pass-pratt-parse-token Looks like I said I'll do B, then did A anyway... duh. Sorry. Here is the patch as I said I would do it, also on this branch, rebased against upstream: https://code.wildebeest.org/git/user/mjw/gccrs/commit/?h=pass-pratt-parse-loc Cheers, Mark